All Day Registration, Networking and Global Business Exchanges 7:30am – 5:00pm
Welcome & Introduction – World Trade Center Atlanta
Keynote Speaker: The Honorable Matthew T. McGuire,
United States Executive Director, The World Bank Group
Parallel Panel Discussions
- Emerging Markets: Still Driving Global Economic Growth?
- Global Trends to Build, Innovate and Attract
- Securing Imports and Exports
Lunch Distinguished Panel Discussion: North America Rising? Maintaining a Competitive Advantage in a Volatile Global Economy
Global Leadership Award Presentation
“Conversations that Matter” – Parallel Roundtables
- Advanced Manufacturing: The Impact of Technology and a Changing Workforce on Company Competitiveness
- Digital Technologies: How Disruptions Lead to Opportunities
- Energy Solutions: Creating New Markets
Reception, Closing Remarks & Drawing
Please download the FULL AGENDA to access panel descriptions and speakers.